Thursday, October 28, 2004

Every Little Detail

Ok, Ok Ok!! Everyone I get the point the color is fine! Everyone has been calling me to tell me the color is fine, thanks for your input. I guess I have been fretting over every little detail, I am going to chill out I promise :)

This whole adoption process is soo intrusive. Social workers want to know every aspect of your life and you just constantly feel like you are being evaluated or judged on some level. The good thing is that they are really nice about it. But you always feel like your answers to questions, the choices you have made in the past, your view on world issues will in some way be related to what type of parent you will be.

Well we are for the most part past the whole evaluation stage, but still I have in my mind that things have to be PERFECT. Thanks everyone for all of your support as you keep reminding me of the love that Cleveland and I have to share and what great parents we are going to be. I really appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gavin is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker