Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Good Question Mary!

My good friend Mary asked a very good question, basically she wanted to know what happens if we get chosen by two birthmothers?

It is not a question that I have directly asked or even thought to ask, but I do know that our profile (dear birthmother letter) will be shown to all the potential birthmothers who fit our criteria. And if that birthmother is open to it we get to meet with her. If after we meet with her we feel like we don't fit, we have the freedom to say that we basically don't feel comfortable with her or we don't feel a connection for whatever reason. But there are cases where potential birthmothers don't want to meet with us and she may just choose us, so what if 2 people choose us in that case?
I DON'T KNOW! LOL!
I guess that is a good question to ask Mary..... I will ask our social worker and get back to you on that, because I am really not sure how they go about choosing someone for us in that case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gavin is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker