Monday, October 25, 2004

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

Well, Cle and I are in total nesting stage. All of the plans we make and everything we talk about relates to "when the baby comes". This weekend we decided to add new shade of paint to our living room and hallway upstairs, and we also decided to paint what will be the babies nursery.

Because we don't know the sex of our child I decided to we should paint the nursery a bright cheery yellow. It's unisex and will go with any type of bedding or decor we decide on. Well the yellow I chose was bright, but not as bright as the other shades of yellow I previewed. I looked at colors called mellow yellow,canary yellow, sunshine.... What did I choose? Yellow Brick Road. It's bright and cheery alright our poor child won't be able to sleep in that room in the day time, it looks like we painted the walls with a highlighter! I would post a picture but I am sure it is just too bright.

Needless to say, we will probably be repainting this weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger justrose said...

Beautiful, Sylvie!

jr

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gavin is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker