Saturday, January 15, 2005

Christmas in January

Today is the due date of our potential birthmother. We are well aware that most babies are born way after their projected arrival date. But I couldn't help but feel anxious today anyway. We are about to start gettin ready for a holiday party thrown by my husband's job. Yes, you read corectly it is January 15th and we are getting ready for Christmas party. Even though the company has it's party in January every year Cle and I do feel a little bit like Christmas. We are like two little kids waiting for Santa to bring us our present! But when I got home this afternoon it really hit me and I thought "wow! This could be the last time that we will be able to have a nice evening out together without the hassle of getting a babysitter. Our lives are really going to change! We are excited and ready for all the new changes and challenges. We know it won't be easy, dealing with the reality that it wont be easy is half the battle. We are not venturing into parenthood with stars in our eyes thinking it's going to be a breeze by any means but have I mentioned that we are still VERY Very excited?!


1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I'll be saying a prayer for you! What a wonderful, beautiful gift.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gavin is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker