Monday, March 07, 2005

Back to Work

Well maternity leave is over and I am back to work! Man do I miss me some GAVIN! I know that he is in good hands though so that is a weight off of my back. His sitter lives 4 doors down from us she is nice grandmotherly type who I know is going to take good care of him. He spent a day with her last week, and we both spent some time with us while I was home, so I am secure that he is in good hands.

I feel ok about being back to work. I like my job and the people I work with so it wasn't so bad being back. I wish I would have him here sitting on my lap as I typed though. But I will get through it.

We have lots of pictures so I will have to post some soon. He is growing so fast and his features are changing. We are just trying to cherish every minute as best we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gavin is
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker